Saturday, July 01, 2017

James' Jibber-Jabber: Britney.

Hey guys! SO THIS HAPPENED. Pamy and I went to see Britney Spears! I know, I know what you're thinking.

Hey guys!

SO THIS HAPPENED.
Pamy and I went to see Britney Spears! I know, I know what you're thinking.

WELL, I CARE ABOUT BRITNEY. And so does my teenage self who would have murdered my present self if I passed up on a chance to go for a Britney concert. Of course, the ticket prices were a little steep.

But it's okay. Because unlike teenage Jac, adult Jac has a job and can afford some concert tickets. Pamy and I had originally gotten Category 3 tickets, but upgraded when Category 9 was released. We had wanted to get Category 1 tickets, but sadly, our jobs don't pay us that well. But, because I'm such a delight sometimes, my friend offered me a pair of Standing Pen tickets because he has bad taste in music.
And it was a great concert! Britney sang all of her greatest hits and we were really near the stage! But more on that later. Now, let me introduce you to my latest instalment of...
So James and I were talking, or rather, I was talking a lot and James was listening patiently while I rambled on. I was being excited about the concert and telling James how hot Britney was.
Me, "Britney is VERY HOT. And her HAIR. It is like WHOOOO!"
James, "No la she's not hot."
Me, "She is totally hot ok. And she has two kids you know! AND SHE'S 35! I hope to look as good as Britney Spears when I am 35."
James, "You don't look as good that good now - do you think you will look better with age?!!"
HAHAHA. James was very proud that he had found an opportune moment to use this great joke that he had previously heard that joke from Jimmy Carr. ALSO PLS AH. He's joking, and was also making reference to some Taiwanese grandmother. So if you tell me he is being mean and demand some girl power action, I will show you girl power by slapping your face.
(Via Giphy).

Anyway back to Britney! We had an amazing view (that was occasionally blocked by tall people). But here are some of the highlights.
There was a really good mix of songs (mostly old songs, which is good, because I am old), and Pamy and I had a great time! Also, finally crossed watching Britney in concert off our bucket list!
Okay. And here's a good video to end the post. (Although I hope you won't be working over the weekend of course).


Also I'm off to Perth tomorrow! I won a pair of plane tickets and a 4D3N hotel stay! More details on that soon (hopefully - my blog promises are as reliable as the MRT system undergoing signal testing). 

Happy weekend guys!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments