Friday, May 05, 2017

Sorry, I'm busy...GETTING MARRIED!

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been very busy rescuing a tortoise from getting run over a car in Greece.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been very busy rescuing a tortoise from getting run over a car in Greece.
Also running around in the Panathenaic Stadium aka the birthplace of the modern Olympics.
And also getting drone videos taken of myself in Meteora.
And also of course, working it at the carwash.
Oh. Also in the midst of doing all these things, James and I somehow managed to find the time to get married.
And it was amazing. And I will blog about it more soon, but James and I are currently driving around Greece. So far, we have been to Athens, Santorini, Delphi, Thermopylae, Meteora, Ioninas, Arta, Patras, Olympia, and here we are now.



Yes, correct. THIS IS SPARTA. And more pictures another time because it's like 12 am now and tomorrow we are going to drive on the Langada Pass which runs over the chasm where Spartans tossed unfit babies and criminals to die.
(Via Giphy).

Okay! And now I'll leave you with a song that will make you think of Greece.


Well, close enough. Have a good weekend! (Sadly we'll be flying back).

Cheers,
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments