Tuesday, February 14, 2017

James' Jibber-Jabber: Pick-up lines.

Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day! So I have some very exciting stuff to blog about, like my hen's party (yes I had one!) and what...

Hey guys!

Happy Valentine's Day! So I have some very exciting stuff to blog about, like my hen's party (yes I had one!) and what I got James for Valentine's Day, but first let me introduce you to the next installment of James' Jibber-Jabber.
So I figure that a lot of guys out there have trouble getting girls, but no worries, let me give you some advice on how to win girls over based on what I have observed from James. Who is now technically married with a wife (we're at the stage between ROM and wedding, so I'm not sure what you call it).

And you must remember, James is the guy who, when we were talking about spraying down the glass in our bathroom to make it water-repellent, said this...
Anyway, I figured out how James gets girls. Or used to get girls and eventually got me (he will never get another girl). You see, James is a very smooth talker. I mean, this man can sell ice to eskimos, tanning oil to Black people, and processed meat to pretentious yoga-loving gluten-free eco-friendly spiritual freaks.
(Via someecards).

Let me give you an example. James was in Korea for work last week, and he got to take the high-speed rail from Seoul to Ulsan, which en-route to Busan. So yes, James took the train to Busan.

And I was so jealous! Like, first James gets to go overseas while I slog my life away in Singapore. And second, he got to take the high speed rail! I WANT TO TAKE A HIGH SPEED RAIL TOO!!

So, James took a picture of his train and sent it to me.
Which is very good. But what followed was even better...
Come on girls, who wouldn't fall for a pick up line like that? How smooth is my boyfriend/fiancĂ©/husband?! 

So guys, you want to get some girls for Valentine's evening, get creative and start coming up with good pick-up lines!
(Photo by Smith).

And now I'll leave you with a romantic song.


She was a freaky kind of girl 
Kept up with current events from all around the world 
More specifically one event 
The time Osama Bin Laden got shot in the head

Go forth and conquer!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments