Monday, January 02, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Hello from Tokyo)

Hey guys! So I'm a bit later but... Hello from Tokyo! So I just wanted to make a quick blog post before we get back and I get depress...

Hey guys!

So I'm a bit later but...
Hello from Tokyo! So I just wanted to make a quick blog post before we get back and I get depressed over the end of my holiday and give up on life. As you can see, I am approaching 2017 with the best kind of attitude there is.

Anyway! We flew to Tokyo to usher in the New Year and it was awesome. We went for the countdown street party at Shibuya Crossing, before joining the locals to visit the Meiji Shrine. Take a look!
Pano of crowd at Shibuya Crossing.
Crowd management at the countdown party.
There was even a Coca-Cola photobooth set up. Talk about doing it right! (Context: I love Coke Light).
#コークであけおめ
Hello 2017!
Crowds flocking to the Meiji Shrine.
Lanterns set up at the Meiji Shrine for the New Year.
A selfie of me and James at the Meiji Shrine because NPNT.

And that's how we spent our New Year! I'll make a more detailed post when I'm back in Singapore, and also the "Tips on going on many holidays" which I promised robotgrannies aeons ago (no, have not forgotten)! But just before I end, I need to share this song with you. Because, Tokyo.


Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your holiday and MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!

Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments