Tuesday, January 24, 2017

#adulting: How to make decisions.

Hi guys! Sorry I know I've not been updating as regularly as I used to, but HAIYAH, I've been busy with renovations and packing ...

Hi guys!

Sorry I know I've not been updating as regularly as I used to, but HAIYAH, I've been busy with renovations and packing and being married.
Yeah being an adult is tough guys, it really is. Within the short span of 3 months bought a house, took over a lease, started renovations and soon we'll be moving in.
#currentlivingsituation.
Anyway, in the midst of our renovations, packing, and basically adulting, James and I decided to take a break from it all and went out on Saturday to indulge in a fine evening of raclette with potatoes, salad, bread, and a selection of ham. This was washed down with a bottle of wine.
After our substantial dinner of cheese and wine, we decided that it would be a goo idea to wander over to Clarke Quay to claim a belated birthday present from my sister - tickets on the GMax.
You'd think that the trip was completely frivolous, but it wasn't. We had a very lucid and in-depth conversion which led to us reaffirming how we essentially function.
Which would be okay, but then this was followed by...
Yes, it's nice to know that we make decisions based upon impulses driven by our consumption of alcohol.

Also, surprisingly, going on the GMax after stuffing ourselves silly with raclette isn't as bad as an idea as we imagined it to be. Sure it was confusing at times, but I attribute that more to my circumstances than to our alcohol consumption.
And just in case you are wondering - here's how we looked like during the ride - 
It was great fun! Not as scary as the Big Shot on the Stratosphere in Vegas of course. This was how we looked for that ride:
(Refer to James' expression, mine isn't very telling).

Anyway, fellow Singaporeans, I urge you to try the GMax, Asia's highest reverse bungee and 4th highest bungee. It's not as thrilling as an actual jump, but it's really relaxing and fun. You spend most of your time bobbing up and down and enjoying the scenery. Really everything you would like your life to be.
So you know, maybe the trick that adults use to make decisions is really impulse, cheese, and alcohol. And here's a song about being all young and impulsive. Which I am not. I am responsible and mature, yes I am.



Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments