Tuesday, December 13, 2016

James' Jibber-Jabber: Adulting.

Hi guys! So before I go into my next edition of James' Jibber-Jabber, I have an announcement to make: I HAVE BLUE HAIR! Yes. Sunday ...

Hi guys!

So before I go into my next edition of James' Jibber-Jabber, I have an announcement to make: I HAVE BLUE HAIR!
Yes. Sunday nights be like, us pausing the movie so that I can take selfies of my blue hair and James can finish filing papers.

Check out my stunning blue hair. Yes. I can say such things now because I have blue hair and it is stunning. The same sadly, cannot be said about my covert selfie skills. Those are not as stunning.
But I digress. On to the main portion of the blog post featuring...
So I've been wanting to say this for a while, but I didn't want to until everything was settled but, WE BOUGHT A HOUSE. Okay, I mean, it's an apartment. But you know, you still call it a house in Singapore. Ang Mohs who are not James are very picky on the terminology. House is a landed property, and anything that is a unit above the ground is called an apartment. Anyway, we bought an apartment and we got the keys on Sunday!
There's a lot of work that goes into buying a house, if you don't already know. It's not like when you decide that you're going to buy a tank top and kind of saunter into Forever 21 to pick the one you want. It requires a little more effort, and takes a little bit longer than that. But more on that another time!

So a week before we got the keys, we were having a conversation which went something like this
Jac, "I'M SO EXCITED WE ARE GOING TO JAPAN FOR THE NEW YEAR."
James, "We're getting a house in a few days and you are excited about Japan?!"
Which is fine. But this is what happened a few days later...
James, "I'M SO EXCITED THE NEW STAR WARS IS COMING OUT."
Jac, "We're getting a new house in a few days and you are excited about Star Wars?"
Priorities guys, priorities. We have got to start learning this adulting thing.


And just when I thought I might have cracked the secret on being a cool kid. (Yes, the secret is blue hair).

Cheers!
❤ Jac.


You Might Also Like

0 comments