Monday, October 24, 2016

James' Jibber-Jabber: The Fun Guy.

Hello, I wasn't very sure of what to blog about this week. Sure, I had a vague idea but you know, some ideas need time to be nurtured ...

Hello,

I wasn't very sure of what to blog about this week. Sure, I had a vague idea but you know, some ideas need time to be nurtured and cultivated. And I prefer to nap.

But when I am awake, I am usually talking to James, who can sometimes throw up good blog fillers. So here goes, another installation to the series I like to call...

So James and I decided to try the Seoul Garden which had just opened opposite Harry's in Harbourfront. Yes, we chose a non-alcohol serving establishment over a bar because we thought that food would be more filling than alcohol. We can be quite mature at times.
(Via Buzzfeed).

We had a great time grilling beef and dunking mushrooms into the soup. I love mushrooms. Mushrooms are great and delicious. I can see why fairies and magical creatures had lives which revolved around mushrooms and toadstools. They are amazing!
(Via Imgur).

We were really full after our meal because we are greedy buggers who eat 20 times more than we really should. But James was convinced that it's okay because all we had was beef and vegetables.
Me, "I didn't have any vegetables."
James, "Well you have lots of mushrooms."
Me, "Mushrooms are not vegetables. They are fungi."
James, "Yeah like me."
Then I thought that would be it. But no, James' brand of humour extends far beyond normal human standards.
So here was what happened next...
James, "I'm such a fungi that you don't give me mushroom."
Yes everyone, this is the man of my dreams. Meanwhile, here's a picture of us at Halloween Horror Nights 6, it was great! The best part was when a ghost jumped out at the girl in front of us. The girl screamed and ran into her bf's arms. Sadly, she missed and ran straight into the wall instead. This is followed closely by the girl who saw a clown, screamed, and lunged out of the emergency exit without missing a beat.

And here's a great video to end the post.


Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments