Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hey guys, Just thought I'd make a quick post for Halloween! So I dressed up a bit differently this year. Normally I would have gone ou...

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd make a quick post for Halloween! So I dressed up a bit differently this year. Normally I would have gone out as a slutty policeman, slutty cheerleader, slutty tiger... you know, generally a slutty something.
But you know, I'm now a changed person. I'm now conservative and stuff.  So this year, I decided to be something more wholesome and covered up. All part of the aging process you see. Anyway, I dressed up as a Starbucks Frappe!
I was very pleased with my handiwork. And I also made James a matching outfit, which he donned quite happily. (Thank goodness).
THE FIRST TIME I'M WEARING A WHOLESOME COUPLE OUTFIT! Not James' first time though. I have seen pictures of James in a garish Austin Powers costume being extremely friendly with his friend who was dressed up as Dr Evil.
And yes, you saw that right. I made our outfits. I might put up something on how I went about making them if I don't get lazy. Anyway, speaking of making stuff...here's what James and I made on Saturday! A jack-o'-lantern!
I thought it would be really difficult, but it was quite simple and fun! And it worked out very well too. I was very proud of James (And also me. I scooped out the gunky stuff and carved out three teeth).
Yes we are very domesticated now. We make lots of things. Strangely enough, home-cooked meals is not one of them. But I did make this on Sunday though...
Yeah. Happy Halloween bitches. HAHA. Also people have asked me what app I used to get this effect. The app is Photoshop and you can buy it from Adobe. More another time! I'm going to spend the rest of my evening admiring our jack-o'-lantern.



Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments