Tuesday, September 13, 2016

James' Jibber-Jabber: I Spy.

Hi guys! So James and I are currently in sunny Rome and it's FANTASTIC. I love Rome. Everything is so old and interesting! Just like J...

Hi guys!

So James and I are currently in sunny Rome and it's FANTASTIC. I love Rome. Everything is so old and interesting! Just like James.

Me and my pleased self standing atop Pons Fabricius, aka the oldest Roman bridge in Rome still existing in its original state. Also, built in 62 BC, which shows that ancient Romans made things that last longer than the modern day Chinese who made my Forever 21 dress which spawned a hole after one wear.

Well, but before I go on about what we did for the past 24 hours in Rome, I thought I'd do a quick filler post. One, because I'm a bit lazy, and two because the slow internet gives me an excuse to avoid a photo-heavy post. So here we go! A new addition to a series I like to call...
So for the past week James has been bringing me around the UK and France to meet all his family and friends. Because I'm now an important part of his life and everyone now needs to know who to call if James gets into trouble.
#pretty.

And the UK and France are huge countries. So that means that James has been doing a lot of driving. Because my limited driving speed works for tootling around Ubi and not for like, inter-state driving it seems.
And you know, spending 24 hours collectively in the car (2,800 km) can result in you making groundbreaking realisations and epiphanies. Like the one we had here.
James, "I spy with my little eye, something that begins with W."
Me, "Wheel. White car. Wire."
James, "Okay I can't see it anymore I'll have to tell you. Windmill."
Me, "Okay, my turn. I spy with my little eye something that begins with B."
James, "BMW. Bush. Blue car."
Me, "Okay I can't see it anymore I'll have to tell you. Bridge."
James, "I Spy is a shit game isn't it?"
Yeah. Yes it is. Okay, it's midnight and the laptop's down to 2%. Have a good rest of the week guys! Meanwhile please enjoy this good song.


Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments