Saturday, May 07, 2016

Quick Update: California.

Hello guys! Just a quick update of how California is going. #1 It's 5:30 am. And James and I have already been up for 2 hours. He...

Hello guys!

Just a quick update of how California is going.

#1 It's 5:30 am.

And James and I have already been up for 2 hours. He's doing work, I'm taking selfies with him doing work in the background.
#‎selfiesofjacwithjamesworkinginthebackground‬.
Also it's 5:30 am. No one looks good at 5:30 am ok.

Anyway, it's very bad. We've been sleeping at 9 pm and waking up at 5 am everyday. I'm getting old.
But James is getting older.

#2 It's snowing!

My sympathies. I heard it's hot in Singapore, but the weather is fine here! Sunny with lots of snow!
James and I learnt how to ski from his brother-in-law. James fell down a lot. I did not. Because most of the time I was hardly moving. But that's okay because you can't tell from here.

#3 It's not humid.

But that's not a good thing. My Singapore-climate oriented skin tends to crack in dry weather. My hands look like that of a emo self-mutilating teen.

#4 I drove!

On the right hand side of the road. I am so pro.
But not as pro as James who introduced me to hands-and-legs-free driving using the cruise control.
Oh and by the way, this is our awesome car. (We have since taken better photos).

#5 It's full of unhealthy food.

But I guess you already know that. In Singapore, James and I live on salads, wraps, Subway, and alcohol. Here we live on burgers, fries, and alcohol. It's really bad guys.
Anyway James is coming out of the shower so um, UNTIL NEXT TIME.



Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This topic has always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. I have found your post to be very rousing and full of good information. I will check your other articles shortly.
    diply

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this comment above even mean? #anyhowspam

    ReplyDelete