Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sorry, I'm busy!

Hello guys! Sorry this is going to be a very quick one. You see, I have been rather busy. James had a business trip to Shanghai and I kind...

Hello guys!

Sorry this is going to be a very quick one. You see, I have been rather busy. James had a business trip to Shanghai and I kinda tagged along to add to my collection of "Selfies of Jac with James working in the background". Here are some of my favourites from previous trips...

And here are some of the new ones I've collected!
What? Some people stalk celebrities, some people stalk politicians, and I take creepy stalker-like photos of James working in the background. Yes. Sad but true, I have no life.
(Via Mashable).

Anyway! I would really like to stay and tell you more about Shanghai, I CAN'T. Because we're in Siem Reap now and apparently it's a thing to wake up at some ungodly hour to see the sun rise over Angkor Wat. So, rain check ok!
(Via memegifs).

Meanwhile, here's a good picture which is representative of the time James and I spent in Shanghai.
OK I GOT TO GO I'M BLOGGING ON MY PHONE AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 4AM.

Cheers! 
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Jac! Thanks for the update on how you've been doing. :) Really enjoyed your blog and hope you can blog more frequently. Also would like to share our website, iPhoneiLoveYou.com which sells the most premium mobile accessories in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete