Friday, February 26, 2016

Where have all the guys in Singapore gone?

Hello guys (and girls)! So you know how some people (my past self included) say that you don't know where all the guys in Singapore ar...

Hello guys (and girls)!

So you know how some people (my past self included) say that you don't know where all the guys in Singapore are? WELL. I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER. They all hang out at cool PlayStation events. Like the Street Fighter V launch party at Le Danz last Friday! See? Look at all the guys!


"Oh but Jac the person right in front is a girl." And that's where you're wrong. That's actually Street Fighter V’s Assistant Producer Tomoaki Ayano dressed up as Chun-Li.

Yeah I know, He's prettier than me. But yes as I was saying, Loads of guys!

And also me of course. Amongst all the guys.

Yeah it's not everyday that I can say that I was surrounded by a swarm of guys. And also sorry, it's not everyday that guys want to be around me. I've been known to be quite abusive towards them.
Anyway, the Street Fighter launch! It was very awesome. I got to meet Jay Chou. Here he is.
I kid. This is Xian, who is much better than Jay Chou because I understand what he is talking about and also his fashion sense. Xian is coincidentally the 2013 Street Fighter IV Champion at Evolution 2013!

"Jac, don't geh kiang. What do you know about Evo?"

WELL, a fair deal I'll let you know. I don't play it that well, but just so you know, here's my favourite Evo match OF ALL TIME. (That's right, I have a favourite Evo match. Do you?)



Pretty impressive eh? Anyway, it's interesting to note that 12 years later, Daigo was beaten by none other than Lupe Fiasco in the San Francisco launch of Street Fighter V.
(Via Game Tyrant).

Anyway, console exclusive Street Fighter V is available on the PlayStation Store for SGD$ 74.90. So if you don't already have a PlayStation 4, this might just be the time to get one. I have one. And I blogged about it too!

And guys love it. Just ask James. Oh wait you can't. He's too busy playing his PS4 to answer.
Just to be clear, that's his own PS4 that he's playing, not mine. Okay so to end things off, here's my favourite song from Lupe Fiasco, WHICH I CAN RAP TO. Go on. Listen to it and be impressed by the rapping skills that I claim to possess.



Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments