Saturday, February 06, 2016

Jac takes some pretty photos.

Hey guys! So you know, I have been running this blog for a while and it's mostly about the nonsense I do, my nonsensical opinions, ...

Hey guys!

So you know, I have been running this blog for a while and it's mostly about the nonsense I do, my nonsensical opinions, and also the nonsense that other people do right?
Yeah. The reason being that you know, I'm not very passionate about conventional blogging topics. Like beauty (I'm not beautiful enough), health (I'm not healthy at all), fitness (I only care whether I can fit into my clothes), and fashion (my wardrobe selection is only slightly better than Mark Zuckerberg's).

First day back after paternity leave. What should I wear?

Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Monday, 25 January 2016

So you know when Carrie, Flora, and Cheryl were like "Let's do a pin-up photoshoot!" All I was concerned about was "Can I wear my stripper heels?" 
(Note: I'm not a stripper. I pole dance. More here).


Yeah because you know, it's very seldom that I get nice pictures taken of me. Here are some classics that James has recently taken of me...
Yeah. I'm very attractive. Especially when I'm wandering around the dark house using nothing but a laptop to illuminate the way. Or when I'm rubbing the sleep from my eyes in morning. And no, James doesn't have bad taste, James dates me because I have loads of this thing called "inner beauty".
Anyway! Here are the results of our photoshoot (with some creative captioning by me). Please apply a southern accent to selective captions accordingly, thanks.
Jac, "Oh my stars, how frightfully charming the sky is. It has taken my breath away it sure has."
Jac, "Hey boys, look! A nice car! No I don't want you to take me for a spin. I want you to wash it for me."
Jac, "WAH LAO IVAN STOP MAKING ME LAUGH."
Quite pretty and glam right? I am very proud of us of course. Many thanks to the team who helped us achieve our look...

Joris who did my makeup and transformed me from zombie to sailor girl.
Greg of Salon B for doing my hair and helping me wipe all my sweat mid-shoot.
Andddd our very wonderful photographer Ivan Joshua Loh who was using the Fujifilm X-Pro2 24mp APS-C sensor camera. His review on it here.
Oh yes and my girls who made it all possible.
Okay! And that's all I have. Sorry that's probably all the nice photos you'll see from me this year. But if you're still thinking, "No la, this Jac sure has some secrets apart from makeup PhotoShop and stripper heels..." then here's a song for you.



Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments