Monday, November 09, 2015

Sorry, I'm late!

Hello! Sorry! I won't be able to get my blog post for the week up in time because I was busy strutting my stuff in Ho Chi Minh with Th...

Hello!

Sorry! I won't be able to get my blog post for the week up in time because I was busy strutting my stuff in Ho Chi Minh with Thad, Amanda, and James (Chinese).

IT WAS EXTREMELY FUN. I have a holiday hangover now. But you know, not because we did anything extraordinary, We did what normal people who go to Vietnam do. You know, just the usual.

Took some boats with some motorcycles, taxis, buses, trucks and people.

Shot some guns.

Fed some saltwater crocodiles.

Read some insightful books.

And what have you. I know, I know. We're a pretty cool bunch.
Oops. I meant to put this photo instead.
Anyway, as I was saying, our holiday was extremely fun and we are all very sad to be back. Me especially because it's in my character to be a drama queen.
(Via Giphy).

Anddddd.....I promise to put up a proper blog post soon!
(Via Pinterest).

Also does anyone have like a mini-Christmas tree/ mini-plant that won't die to lend me? Like one that I can put on my table or something. I wish to decorate a tree/ plant/ thing with Star Wars, Starbucks and alcoholic oranments. I only have like, 5 ornaments, which is too few to fill a conventional tree. And my mother who has plenty of plants won't let me decorate any of them because she says that I have bad taste. HAH. Me? Bad taste? Look at me. I'm a class act.
Okay and now I will leave you with this song. Because I have a holiday hangover.



Sigh. Have a good rest of the week guys!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments