Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sorry, I was busy!

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting last week, but you see, I was busy being on holiday in Seoul. James was there too! You note that I ...

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting last week, but you see, I was busy being on holiday in Seoul.

James was there too!
You note that I put the words "holiday" and "James" in separate sentences. Not because it's impossible to relax when James is around, but because James had to attend to some work while we were in Seoul. 

I started a collection of selfies. You see? I call it:

"Selfies of Jac with James working in the background"

And I was a bit upset of course. Because I only thought of doing this in the middle of our holiday. I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A FEW SELFIES OF JAMES WORKING WHILST CLIMBING UP SOME HILLS. Yeah I know, It was very remiss of me. Gah.
Jac and James climbing up Bugaksan Mountain (북악산) as part of our trek along the Seoul Wall.

Anyway, I will put up a new blog post soon. Meanwhile, please enjoy this very classy and becoming photo of me and James in Myeong-dong.
And also this song by G-Dragon because he's just about the only K-Pop star I know (thanks Nessie).


And now it is time to sleep. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON HOLIDAY AGAIN. But then again, what's new?
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments