Monday, August 17, 2015

Sorry! Was busy!

Hello guys! Sorry for not posting anything last week, but I was busy traipsing around KL! And you know how they say that KL is very danger...

Hello guys!

Sorry for not posting anything last week, but I was busy traipsing around KL! And you know how they say that KL is very dangerous? Well, it's true. Let me illustrate my point.

I was attacked by a bird.

James was attacked by some fish.

(James, this is the better of the two photos which demonstrate that you were attacked by fish. Don't complain.)

To be fair, the fish in KL are quite vicious.

I was attacked by a monkey.

So let me make this clear. I was just standing near a bush, because James wanted to take a photo of me and some monkeys. So you see, here I am standing awkwardly next to some monkeys waiting for James to take my photo.
James was highly amused. Anyway can you take a look at what happened?!! This monkey!! I was just standing there and the monkey just decided to try and push me away?!!! WHAT GIVES MONKEY?! What happened to live and let live?!!!
(Via Buzzfeed).

Yes so anyway, it is probably time for me to sleep. I will put a proper post up next week! (I think). But in case you're dying to read some new stuff that I've written (although I can't imagine why), here are some of my recent contributions to Mothership and Geek Crusade.

Also here is a good song from Pixels.


Have a tolerable Monday guys!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments