Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sorry! I've been busy again!

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been able to do my weekly update. You see, I've been busy vacationing in Phuket! With Cheryl , C...

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven't been able to do my weekly update. You see, I've been busy vacationing in Phuket!

With Cheryl, Carrie, and Silver no less.

And I know that Phuket sounds boring and conventional. And you've probably been there a thousand times. But I bet your vacation pales in comparison to the one we're having now! So far we've...

Played with some tigers.

Gone bungee jumping.

Visited a waterfall.

And gone cliff jumping.

And we've only been in Phuket for about 32 hours so far! Pretty efficient if you ask me. But no, we haven't been to the beach. I don't know why anyone would fly to Phuket just for the beach when you can get nice artificial beaches made entirely out of imported Indonesian sand in Singapore.
(Me and Mel at Tanjong Beach).

Yeah so very productive holiday so far. Sad that it's ending tomorrow. But before I go, here's a showcase of my wonderful rock climbing abilities! See if you can spot Cheryl who started before I did!
And also a very rare opportunity of me being graceful. And also my friends admiring how cool I am in the face of danger (important).


Caught on tape: My friends admitting that I'm cool!!! #landmarkachievement. Oh and also me bungee jumping.
Posted by Jacqueline Wong on Friday, 24 July 2015


And now I would like to leave you with this good song which Carrie has been playing in the mornings. Because you know, it's summer and I'm extremely cool.



The end and hope you're having as good and productive a weekend as I am!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

2 comments