Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Terrible Tuesday in Screenshots.

Hello guys! I'm lazy but I need to blog. So here's a quick update on my Terrible Tuesday in screenshots. So this was my Tuesday...

Hello guys!

I'm lazy but I need to blog. So here's a quick update on my Terrible Tuesday in screenshots.

So this was my Tuesday at 9 am.

Logically speaking, I should sleep now. But I can't. Why?
So instead of sleeping I'm doing frivolous things like uploading pictures of my Mercedes SLK 55 AMG.
And also admiring my new cover picture.
Reminiscing about the good old days when I had lots of energy.
And being sad that I will no longer be able to do that on the Zouk Bridge at 11:45pm. Just like I did 5 years ago.

But you know, life can only get better because it's April Fool's Day! And Google ahas launched their newest Easter Egg which allows you to transform any map into a Pac-Man game!
I am sadly rather good at this.

I would like to end of with a selfie of me and my new alcohol which I got from Online Liquor Store in memory of all the wonderful times I've spent drinking on the Zouk bridge (Only non-screenshot.)
Okay. Sleepy.
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments