Monday, April 13, 2015

Sorry! I've been busy.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts over the past week or so. But you see, I was in Taiwan. Contrary to popular belief, I was extremely ...

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past week or so. But you see, I was in Taiwan. Contrary to popular belief, I was extremely busy in Taiwan. You know, doing the usual, standing around and posing with my Longchamp bag.

Very much like what I was doing in the Blue Mountains.
(Full post here. Also yes, I am fully aware that I look like a bazhang and also that my hair looks like an Einstein-Gatsby wax creation gone wrong. In my defence, it was extremely cold and I was wearing many layers.)

And also in the Sahara Dessert.
(Full post here).

But seriously, I have been busy doing some back-breaking work. Like:

Harvesting crops,

Farming salt,

And flipping quad bikes onto their sides.

Yes. I'm skillful like that.

Anyway yes, I will have an update up in a few days. So watch out for that. Meanwhile, here is a picture of me and a beluga.
For reference, the one on the left is me. I know, it's hard to tell especially when you're dealing with a master of disguise such as myself. For instance, this picture is actually one of me dressed up as a Diet Coke bottle, and not of a 1.5 litre bottle of Diet Coke being propped against a giant bottle of Diet Coke.
Yes, but I'll be posting a full update in a bit, so watch out for that. Meanwhile, you can visit Scoot's Facebook page for more updates on the trials and tribulations that I'm facing in Taiwan.

Toodles!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments