Saturday, April 25, 2015

SORRY (again).

Hello guys! Sorry once again for the lack of posts over the past week but you see, I was in the UK doing British things like sitting on th...

Hello guys!

Sorry once again for the lack of posts over the past week but you see, I was in the UK doing British things like sitting on the grass with my alcohol and my Longchamp bag. (I really need a new chapalang bag).

Yes yes. I'm aware that I only just came back from Taiwan as mentioned here. But you see, I had a wedding to attend. In a castle.
The Lindisfarne Castle on Holy Island in Northumberland to be exact. Very small wedding with only 28 people. I was clearly invited because I am obviously royalty.
Oops. Wrong photo. I meant.
And you know I think many people have this notion that you get to take very glamorous photos in grand looking parts of the castle. But the truth is that most of the stuff is really old. So you can't sit or touch them. So while you may get really nice half-body shots like this...
The truth of the matter is that you have to hover over some crickety old chair. Like this.
Please note that I had to hold this position for about 5 minutes. Because you see that window to my left? Backlight. Also, note my 4.5 inch heels. I suddenly felt pain in muscles that I never knew existed.

Anyway, new post will be up soon, sorry for the delay, and also I am very scared to check the amount of leave I have for the rest of the year. And now I leave you with a song featuring my favourite British rapper.



Goodbye!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments