Saturday, March 21, 2015

Food for lazy people.

Hello! So you know how I'm one of the laziest people alive? Don't believe me? Here. Take a look at this picture of me at the Virgi...

Hello!

So you know how I'm one of the laziest people alive? Don't believe me? Here. Take a look at this picture of me at the Virgin Active gym.

Yes. I passed out possibly because the very thought of having to exercise scared me. (And possibly because I had close to nothing but alcohol the day before but that's not the point. Also for more on that, click here).

Anyway, because I am lazy, there are many occassions where I just can't be bothered to look for food. So I end up snacking instead of having proper meals. Yes I can fill myself up with snacks. It's all about the quantity. You don't really want to know how much because I don't think you can handle it.
However, there is now a solution to one of the many first-world problems that plague the lazy cosmopolitan girl (aka me). And the solution's foodpanda!
Foodpanda's an online food delivery site which allows you to selet from a wide variety of menus from like the zhichar stalls near your place, to chains like Old Chang Kee, Tony Romas, and 4FINGERS. (Omg I just found out that they have VeganBurg, which I have yet to try, Great. I will order it soon)

Anyway, foodpanda gave me some vouchers to spend on food to you know, let me experience how lazy people like myself can be fed with quality food instead of just potato chips and chocolate. So here's what I ordered off Hui Wei Chinese Thai Cusine (not a typo, that's how it's spelt).
Yeah looks very appetising right? I know. Food photography is just one of my many talents.Unfortunately, my other blogger friends Carrie, Yong Wei, and #BBFF (Blogger Best Friend Forever) Smith didn't think so.
They rearranged the food onto dishes and well made it so much more conventional. Gah. Kids these days have become so mainstream. They show no appreciation for the abstract at all.
Anyhow, here's what we ordered.
(Clockwise from top left hand corner: Fried Oats Prawn, Fried Rice with Salted Fish, San Loh Sliced Fish Hor Fun, Sweet and Sour Pork, Prawn Omelette, and Fried Chilli Diced Chicken.)

It was very easy for me to make an order. I don't know if I can say it's idiot-proof, because clearly, I am not an idiot. But it's very simple. Come, Jac will show you how.

Step 1: Enter your postal code to check which restaurants deliver to your address.

Step 2: Pick your restaurant.

Step 3: Pick your poison.


Step 4: Checkout and eagerly await the arrival of your food!

Anyway, if you're the sort who thinks that ordering via a website is cumbersome, Good news! You can also download the foodpanda app for Android, iOS and Windows,
And now, a food related song. 


Okay! Have a good weekend guys!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments