Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm back!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting for two weeks but you see I was on holiday in Amsterdam and Berlin. I promise. I'm not lyin...

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting for two weeks but you see I was on holiday in Amsterdam and Berlin. I promise. I'm not lying. See here is a picture of me in Berlin.

Yes yes, this may very well be Singapore and not at Checkpoint Charlie as all you see the the giant McDonald's in the background. But, you can tell that it is Berlin because there is a guy in the background who looks like he's checking my ass out. No one checks me out in Singapore. But then again, maybe I had a "KICK ME" sign on my butt that I wasn't aware of.


But nevermind, here's another one of me in a park in Berlin.
You might think that this does not prove that I'm in Singapore because you know, that's what I do. Sit around and consume alcohol and Tic Tacs in public. But come on. On top of my standard F21 dress, I'm wearing a jacket. And leggings. And boots. Singapore Jac would have just stuck to her F21 outfit. As apparent from the picture below.
(What?! No one looks good in drunk photos taken 5 years ago.)

But, if you want to see me in a more conventional looking touristy post, then here is me standing awkwardly by the Berlin Wall.
Also me at the I amsterdam sign (See? I told you that shades make everything better).
So yeah. Not making excuses! Was really overseas. Also thanks for all your emails. I had email access but um, I was lazy to reply. Holiday la. You understand right?

Anyway, I hope you have finished all your CNY shopping and I um, will hopefully post an update soon. Also YouTube suggested that I may be interested in Gwen Stefani singing about escapism etc etc. And I will now share this with you.



Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments