Thursday, July 10, 2014

World Cup.

Hello guys! So I guess many of you are into this sporting event also known as the "World Cup". Well, so am I apparently. I have...

Hello guys!

So I guess many of you are into this sporting event also known as the "World Cup". Well, so am I apparently. I have been staying up to watch the World Cup for the past two nights ok.
Anyway, knowing a lot about the World Cup does not fall under my area of expertise. But I am quite good at shopping. So this is me in my World Cup apparel (actually I support Argentina. But I could not find Argentina apparel in Ion and we were going for the Brazil vs Chile match and for that match I was supporting Brazil).
ANYWAY, you might have seen this ad that the National Council of Problem Gambling put up.
(via NCPG).

It is very unfortunate for the NCPG. Now they are featured on very important news sites WSJ, The Guardian, and even more important news site Buzzfeed.
But it's expected I guess. I would think that people working in NCPG would not be very good at gambling. Anyway, they took a bet and lost and so their ad went viral and got spread all over international media and SGag (of course).
(Via SGag).

So you know what the moral of the story is? No betting. Or you may be subject to public humiliation. So in retrospect, I guess the NCPG ad did get its point across now didn't it? Watch the full thing here:



Okay. And I would like to say that I want Argentina to win. Because I have no Argentina clothes, Jon has bought me an Argentina lighter from 7-Eleven. Maybe I will use it to light the candles of my own birthday cake next month.
Okay and now please enjoy this World Cup song featuring the best rapper of all time, Pitbull (aka Mr I-Love-You-Please-Marry-Me).



Also, SINGAPORE BLOG AWARDS. Don't forget to vote okay! I'm in the running for the "Best Individual Blog". You can cast your vote HERE on a daily basis. :) Thank you very much!
Cheers,

You Might Also Like

1 comments