Monday, July 07, 2014

Singapore Blog Awards.

Hello guys! Infographics are the new thing. Or so I've heard. So let me make a post in infographics just to prove that I am hip and ...

Hello guys!

Infographics are the new thing. Or so I've heard. So let me make a post in infographics just to prove that I am hip and in like the rest of you guys for once. Now here goes - some infographics on my blog.
Yes! I'm a finalist at the Singapore Blog Awards 2014! So please help me win by voting for me. I'm up for the "Best Individual Blog". Vote for me okay! Like my wonderful friends from ACJC SD4 Class of 2006 over here. Thank you Ryan, Edwina, Petrina, Eric, Mathan, and Xueming. I promise I will organise the next class outing if I win.
Another shoutout goes to my friend James Ho. He is very good and supportive of my blog always. I trust you will get all your guys to vote for me okay. I leave the fate of my blog partially on your shoulders ok. If I win I will give you some beer money for them. 
Okay anyway! You can vote for me daily at the Singapore Blog Awards website.  I need your votes okay! They account for 30% of the score. 
(Thanks @jonathanscw!)

Okay! And now, let me leave you with a good song.



Cheers,
❤ Jac.

PS: Thanks Silver, Isaac, Pamy and Jian Xuan for the quotes! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments