Monday, June 30, 2014

Café-Hopping in Singapore.

Hey guys! I'm quite sure that you know that I love coffee. So, I was obviously very excited to hear of Café Fest! Also known as th...

Hey guys!

I'm quite sure that you know that I love coffee.

So, I was obviously very excited to hear of Café Fest! Also known as the world's first café-hopping event. Which will be held in Singapore of course, which explains most of my excitement. There will be 12 home-grown cafés participating in the festival including Jimmy Monkey and The Providore, both of which serve up really decent coffee (coffee with blue saucer and cup which says "The Providore" in the above collage). I'm quite psyched at the prospect of OD-ing myself with caffeine. I've always wanted to try Toby's Estate, so I'm really glad that they'll be at Café Fest.


Anyway, Café Fest will be held at The Waterfront Promenade on 6 and 7 September 2014. (Somewhere here. Near The Promontory). Festival hours will be from 10 am - 8 pm on Saturday and 10 am - 7 pm on Sunday.



Anyway, while admission to Café Fest is free, I'd recommend you buy passes so that you know, you can actually get to purchase food and drinks at the event. Which is kind of like the whole point of going to the event if you ask me. 

Café Hopping Pass - $25 
Early Bird tickets are going for $20!
  • 2-day café hopping pass at Café Fest
  • Free Uber rides on festival days
  • Access to all F&B festival prices
  • Access to all festival entertainment & games
  • Spa Esprit voucher notebook
    (Up to 20% per beauty brand) 

The VIP Experience - $30
  • 2-day VIP experience at Café Fest
  • Free Uber rides on festival days
  • Access to all F&B festival prices
  • Access to all festival entertainment & games
  • Spa Esprit voucher notebook
    (Up to 20% per beauty brand) 
  • Access to VIP area (First come, first served)
  • Fast track entry at registration
  • Welcome drink upon arrival
  • Free limited edition tote bag

In summary, I highly recommend you go for Café Fest. I'm sure it'll be heaps of fun and if you're not the fun loving kind, then you know, at least it's a good opportunity to annoy everyone following you on Instagram by spamming your feed with hipster/artsy coffee shots. So once again...
Go for Café Fest! For more information, you can check them out on Facebook, Instagram, or their website. :)

And now I'd like to end off with a good song on Coffee Shops (aka cafés).


Okay catch you guys at Café Fest!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments