Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Announcement.

Hello everyone! As you can probably tell, I've changed my blog layout! BY MYSELF. After goodness knows how many years! It's abo...

Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell, I've changed my blog layout! BY MYSELF.

After goodness knows how many years! It's about time huh! I was sourcing for a web designer earlier this month but I realised that I am too cheap to hire a web designer web designers can be very expensive. Like printing name cards. Until now I still give out hand written name cards because I am too cheap to print my own like to believe that people would appreciate the personal touch.

Anyway, I know that the site still looks a bit unfinished and some of the gadgets I used to have still aren't up yet. But I'll put them back up soon! Including the one with contact form (I do not know how to fix the dimensions it's terrible). Meanwhile you can contact me on Twitter, Instagram and HAHA I have fixed the comments section on my blog so I can reply you via the comments you leave on my posts now!

Feedback is welcome! Do feel free to let me know what you think of this new layout or if you have any suggestions on how it can be improved. If you want to help me look though the code for free and help me make changes you are also welcome to do so :) (Click here to see the full layout on the home page).
Once again, thank you all for reading my blog. Even when the layout was sucky and very un-userfriendly because I was too lazy to change it.
Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

1 comments