Friday, May 16, 2014

Back Up from Down Under.

Hello guys! So I'm back from Australia and it was awesome! I would say that I will soon be posting photos but just the other day, I ha...

Hello guys!

So I'm back from Australia and it was awesome! I would say that I will soon be posting photos but just the other day, I had this conversation with my mom which went something like this:


Come to think of it, I haven't even finished uploading my photos from my London and France trip in 2012, my USA trip in 2011, and my exchange photos from 2010. But you know, one can always hope.
(Via someecards).

Anyway! First things first! I probably will take a while to upload all my Australia photos as usual, but my trip was awesome. Here's a preview of some of the highlights of my Australia trip.

1. Did a routine inspection of my kingdom.
My kingdom starts from the Great Ocean Road and ends at the...wait. It doesn't end. It's boundless.
2. Lived life on the edge.
Aka the Blue Mountains.
3. Didn't scold a man who got a finger into my shot because he made me look skinny.
And also because no one gets angry at the Low Isles of the Great Barrier Reef.
4. Willingly carried out manual labour by helping to pack a hot air balloon.
In Cairns! I really was helping to pack! I felt obligated to pose due to vanity reasons.
5. Was actually in a hot air balloon.
I feel I have to clarify this in case some of you think I was suckered into packing up other people's hot air balloons.
6. Saw what I thought were 12 Apostles at sunset.
When I returned to work, my colleagues informed me that there are only 8 Apostles left. I counted 12. I am so bad at counting.
7. Made friends with some wallabies.
Oops, I didn't mean to sound so unhappening. What I mean is that I hung out with my wallaby homies in somewhere which is not the Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat. As atas bitch nicely put it...
8. And also a cockatoo.
8. Got to be the "barrrrrtender".
At the Wig & Pen Tavern & Brewery in Canberra.
9. Stalked a turtle in the Great Barrier Reef.
10. But honestly, I spent most of the time jumping around and screaming the lyrics of trashy pop songs at the top of my lungs.
But what you see here is how I behave on a trampoline on a farm in the middle of nowhere.
(Animation and effects courtesy of Google Auto-Awesome, the best backup photo service ever).

And here's a video we took while climbing a bridge. Yes. We are very unadventurous people. Even climbing a bridge is a noteworthy enough even to be commemorated in the form of a video.



But you know what's the best thing about Australia? They treat their royalty with respect. Check out this road which was named after me.
In case you're interested, I mean, because you are obviously interested, here's a Google map location to my road.



And now I will leave you with a very good video. Because you know, Jac was a barrrrrrtenderrr in Canberra.



Okay! A more comprehensive update soon! (I hope).
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments