Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Help Jac Go To Iceland.

DEAR EVERYONE, Please. Appeal for help here. I'm broke and I like travelling. So recently, my friend Hendric won a trip to Peru wit...

DEAR EVERYONE,

Please. Appeal for help here.

I'm broke and I like travelling. So recently, my friend Hendric won a trip to Peru with SkyScanner, and I thought, "I CAN WIN A HOLIDAY TOO!" So I submitted a selfie to SkyScanner. They said that they base the selfie on number of votes and also by creativity. I like to think that I can be creative at times.

(Via LOLSnaps).

Anyhow! Here is my selfie.

I hope it is creative enough because you know, I am always so lazy to rally for votes. Anyway, please VOTE FOR ME by clicking the "Like" button on my selfie page! Thank you very much I love all of you.

Anyway, here's Hendric's entry. Pretty cool eh?
Anyway, I have decided that it is really Pitbull's fault that I want to travel the world and all. All his song's about London, New York, Morocco, and being Mr International. It's really sad that I decided to like someone who raps about such things, and not someone who raps about staying at home, cleaning the house, and doing the laundry. Perhaps my life would be so different and my shelves less dusty if so.
(Via someecards).

Anyhow, I will end with a video of Pitbull feat Chris Brown.


VOTE FOR ME guys!

Cheers,
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments