Saturday, February 01, 2014

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Hello! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (Once again, it's animated. So make sure you can see the animation ok? :)). (Also yes, I...

Hello!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

(Once again, it's animated. So make sure you can see the animation ok? :)).
(Also yes, I decided to be hardworking and went to redo my gif after Photoshop crashed on me).

I hope your visiting is going well, if not, here are some good CNY posts which you may choose to read to distract yourself. Click here and here. If you would like to learn pretend you know how to make siew yoke (roast pork) in front of your relatives, I also have a good post here.

Just to be clear, my siew yoke post is legit. Here is a picture of the siew yoke I made two years ago.
I know right?! Sometimes I surprise myself.

Okay. Off to Aaron's house now. I will surely be late. Sorry Aaron.

Cheers!
♥ Jac

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love your blog tagline (on your header!!) haha

    happy chinese new year :D
    fyeah for legit siewyoke!!!

    ReplyDelete