Wednesday, January 15, 2014

#JacquelineFTW.

Hey guys! So you might know that I've always been the studious sort. No? Here's some pictorial evidence. That's right. T...

Hey guys!


So you might know that I've always been the studious sort. No? Here's some pictorial evidence.
That's right. That's Sam staring at his tea, Titus playing with my phone, and me studying. Because I'm studious and stuff. Like I previously mentioned of course. So you know, studious people like me don't gamble. And also because I'm stingy and I don't like to lose money. I only bet on sure win things like, "It will rain at least once next month", "I'll be hungry later", or "Lindsay Lohan cannot stay out of rehab".
(Via LOLdig).

But you know, I do make exceptions at times. Like the time I bet that this person would turn up in nice clothes for Christmas. Boy was I wrong.
(Via someecards).

I blamed my uncharacteristic laspe in judgement on the Christmas spirit, the season of giving, and other similar festive sentiments.

Anyway! Chinese New Year is around the corner. Which means my judgement is once again clouded by the sensory CNY over load. You know, the smell of bak gwa in the air, NTUC giving out free ang pows with purchases above $5 (yes, I shop at NTUC like an auntie #proud), and shops all over blaring the customary DONG DONG DONG CHIANG.
(Via The Forums).

Yes. Anyway, back to the point.

There's a new fitness challenge in town! Called Fit To Win, the challenge is Singapore’s first social weight loss challenge where participants can lose weight and get fit via a revolutionary betting and competition system.
So what you do is to start by placing a bet of $20 into a general money pot. Everyone who loses five percent or more of their starting weight over the course of eight weeks gets to split the pot equally. Good hor? In addition, the top three players who loses the highest percentage of their starting weight will be further rewarded with prizes worth up to $3000. I have concluded that a good tagline for this challenge, if I were to write it, is "LOSE WEIGHT OR LOSE MONEY". What do you think?

Also this challenge is very good. On top of giving you a chance at earning money, it also provides you with fitness classes to attend for a good eight weeks. Classes include Bokwa, Boxing, Pilates, Yoga and ZUMBA (Eh Cheryl, we go together la hor).

Anyway, spaces are limited! There are only 60 slots left and the registration closes on 16 Jan (which is tomorrow). So please sign up now if you are interested! Oh and I understand that you may be a procrastinator like me who is always losing out on early bird specials because you know, you can't be bothered to wake up early or something along those lines. NO FEAR. Jac understands your plight.
(Via DIYLOL).

Because I can identify with you, here's a code which will get you 30 credits instead of 24 if you sign up using this code "JacquelineFTW". I think this code is really the best. Totally FTW. Just quote the code after registration and payment and you're good to go!
(Via Heavy).

Okay do remember to check out their website, Facebook, and Instagram pages!

And now I will leave you with a fitness/exercise song. Please listen to the lyrics. They are meaningful indeed,


Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. THIS IS A GOOD SONG!! But it's also the clean version. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete