Saturday, December 07, 2013

Launch of Christmas Troves.

Sup all! Okay sooo... I would have posted this earlier but as many of you might know, MY LAPTOP DIED. After six years. I'm quite devas...

Sup all!

Okay sooo... I would have posted this earlier but as many of you might know, MY LAPTOP DIED. After six years. I'm quite devastated. Just the other day my friend and I were having a conversation that went like this...

Friend,"So where do you usually buy your laptops?"
Me,"I'm still on my first laptop. So there is no usual place." 
Yes. Famous last words. Two days later I went home and my laptop refused to turn on. Here is a photo of my sad laptop. And my spare laptop. What a sad day it was.
But I digress. I'm now using a Macbook Air which Mr Awesome Friend has loaned to me, hence enabling me to blog on the go. I'm in Changi Airport now. Blogging. #dedication.

ANYWAY! You may have heard that VanityTrove is this beauty site which is forever launching troves (or boxes, if you want to go layman) in time for Christmas! Which is expected. Because you know, it's really mandatory for a site as happening as VanityTrove to have some promotions of sort to compliment the holiday cheer. Because you know, it's Christmas! Everyone wants to be a part of the festivities.
(Via DIY LOL).

Yeah! So VanityTrove being cool and all, has launched a campaign to welcome Christmas. And guess what! I AM PART OF IT!
Yes it's true! VanityTrove has recently launched a few special edition Troves for Christmas, AND ONE OF THEM IS MINE. It's called
"VanityTrove Jacqueline's Christmas Picks"
ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?!!! I LOVE IT.
(Via Troll.me).

So here's what my Trove contains:

1. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oléo-Complexe
For shiny silky hair à la Nessizle (I don't know why the photo is blur. But my point still remains - she has great hair.)

2. Darlie Expert White
For that brilliant Ian-like smile.

3. My Beauty Diary 2-step Luffa Mask
For hydrated skin like Pamy's!

4. Decléor Aromessence Rose D'Orient Duo

For soft skin like Ju Ann's!

5. Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical - Coconut & Exotic
For bouncy and great-smelling hair like Marilyn's.

6. Sothys [W.]™+ Cleansing Cream
For bright and radiant skin like Carrie's.

7. sOmang mask
For Chengwei's energized ever-ready look.

And! There's even a bonus item in my Trove! The Anna Sui La Vie De Bohème!
So, on VanityTrove.com, my Trove is being sold at $30. HOWEVER, I've got a 20% discount ($24) for all you nice readers out there. Just enter [XJAC] or click on this link provided below and the discount will be applied to your shopping cart immediately: http://bit.ly/1gGFCeK!

OKAY I GOT TO GO BOARD MY PLANE EDWINA IS WAITING FOR ME SEE YOU FROM MY SCREEN IN HONGKONG/MACAU/SHANGHAI/BEIJING!!!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments