Monday, December 09, 2013

Being happening in Hong Kong.

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't been actively replying your whatsapps and emails because, I'M IN HONG KONG!!! Okay I know it'...

Hey guys!

Sorry if I haven't been actively replying your whatsapps and emails because, I'M IN HONG KONG!!!

Okay I know it's not as exciting as me going to Morocco and strutting around the Sahara desert in my bikini and Longchamp bag, but you know, Edwina and I are striving to make our trip as kickass as possible.
It's been pretty good so far. We've eaten the best eggtarts in HK at the Honolulu Cafe and devoured 11 dishes at Tim Ho Wan (yes and now I can say that I've eaten at Tim Ho Wan).
And we'll be heading to Macau after breakfast. Where I will go bungee jumping. And I am scared of heights. The end. Wish me luck okay.

Anyway, I've been taking photos with the new HTC One max. It's awesome. I've taken less than 30 photos with my Sony TX10 because 95% of my photos are on the One max. It's a little big but the photo quality is really something (all the photos shown above were taken using the One max). And I know many of you are wondering how big the One max is. And to answer your question, it's almost as big as my face.
And no it can't fit into the front pocket of my jeans. It can fit into the back pocket though!

Okay, we are off to eat breakfast now. But before I leave, here's a photo of me in the Sahara desert from my epic Moroccan holiday (I'm very proud that I went on this holiday ok).
Off to eat breakfast now! HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL!!!

❤ Jac.

PS: Oh oh, and now I can say that I have bargained in Cantonese. #achievement. #proud. The end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments