Sunday, December 01, 2013

Christmas at VanityTrove

Hello Guys! So I've been getting requests for a girlier selection of suggested gifts (ie. beauty products) since my last post on Chri...

Hello Guys!

So I've been getting requests for a girlier selection of suggested gifts (ie. beauty products) since my last post on Christmas Gift Ideas. Yeah. And most of the people who asked me this are guys. Funny. You'd think that guys would be more interested in cars, iron, and all things manly.

.
Anyhow, these requests have happily coincided with this announcement that I'd like to make - that I've recently customised my own VanityTrove! I'll make sure there are more details in my next post which should be out some time this week (I hope). VT will also be doing a giveaway for that at the end of December, so that's something to be psyched about as well.

Also, VanityTrove has embarked on this exciting new partnership with online boutique "Preenk". Here's the dress which I received from their Premiere 2013 edition.
(Via Preenk).

I am aware that this is not my usual style but you know, I'm all into being adventurous these days. What with me going on a Moroccan roadtrip earlier this year and going to BUNGEE JUMP IN MACAU NEXT WEEK (I don't know what possessed me to decide to do this - I'm deathly afraid of heights. But Morocco was fun, did you read?). 

Anyway, Preenk also recently launched its Spring Summer 2014 collection which you can either view via their online lookbook, or at their popup store at Isetan Scotts, Level 2 from 29 November to 11 December 2013. And if you're trying to save money, you'd be pleased to know that VanityTrove will also be giving away an outfit from Preenk on the 30th of December. So there is a small chance that you may be able to get your Preenk outfit for free!

Also, to those who have been writing in, I'M REALLY SORRY! I know I haven't been replying my emails for a while. But I promise that I'll reply them all before I fly off to Hong Kong/Macau/Shanghai/Beijing. I've also never been to any of these places before. So if you have any recommendations on what to do, where to go, and what to eat, do feel free to send them in! :)

Okay and now, I'd like to leave off with a video of something that I hope will never happen to me. (Edwina you take note okay. NO PRANKS AH.)


OKAY. I better go now. Soon it will once again be the start of the next week, SIGH.

Cheers,
Jac.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The highest urban bungee jump is at macau. Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete