Thursday, October 24, 2013

Here's To Change.

Hello! So yesterday, my very handsome friend recommended that I watch this video. Usually, the videos my handsome friend asks me to w...

Hello!

So yesterday, my very handsome friend recommended that I watch this video.


Usually, the videos my handsome friend asks me to watch are music videos of veryyy slow songs, with birds flying, waves crashing, etc. You know, totally different from my kind of music videos (ie: pitbull rapping, slutty girls dancing, champagne popping). But this video was different. I LOVED IT. I actually sat through the whole 9 minutes and 57 seconds of the video.



Later on, the same handsome friend shared this video with me, and made reference to some part in it which went "BACKSIDE ONE" (apparently).

Truly. What a change for me. And also what was Nikon Malaysia thinking man. Seriously.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed watched the iOS on word video. Watch it! It's amazing!!! And speaking of change, if you're not really into videos of Indian guys explaining what they are doing on word, here's a video with some Robert Downey Junior for you.


Humongous Tin-foiled Catamaran, Hipster Troll Carwash, High Tea Catapult, Hot Tea Catapult, Happy Telephone Company, Hawaiian Tickle Ceremony, Hungarian Tuba Concert, Hog Tied Clown, Hands That Clap, Hot Tempered Cheerleaders... 
HOLD THIS CAT, HERE'S TO CHANGE.
Happy Thursday everyone!
❤ Jac.

Edit: Nikon reposted their video so I have re-embedded it. Also Edwina mentioned that the guy may not be Indian but South American/ Eastern European. I have no idea man. I am so bad at this.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The iOS in Word video isn't by an Indian; it's a Czech chap named Vaclac Krejci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sahil haha yeah my Czech friend told me later on. i'm quite bad at identifying accents and names.

    ReplyDelete