Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream

Hello! So! Everyone like multi-functional things. Let me illustrate my point. Now, would you buy this radio for $5? (Via  Sagemcom ...

Hello!

So! Everyone like multi-functional things. Let me illustrate my point. Now, would you buy this radio for $5?


(Via Sagemcom).

No right? BUT HOW ABOUT THIS TOASTER-RADIO FOR $6?!!!
(Via Amazon).

Okay. You must keep in mind that the point to my illustration is that you would rather spend a bit more on a multifunctional item as compared to a normal item. Whether you want to save money or whether you believe that transmitter radios are for hermits living in caves is an entirely different matter. Anyway, my point is, like Item 7 on "The Alcoholic's Shopping List" aka the Shot Glass USB,
Multifunctional = Good.
Which brings me to the main point of this post. Kiehl's has just launched their Super Multi-Corrective Cream, a hard-working solution to correct multiple key signs of aging in just 2 weeks and double efficacy within 4 weeks!

Anyway, this very good cream has three main ingredients - Jasmonic Acid (to correct wrinkles), Beech Tree Extract (to improve skin firmness), and Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid (to retexturise the skin), which when combined, offer nourishing, and anti-aging hydration benefits. It's a first in skincare technology as these ingredients had never been combined in a cream before, and achieving the perfect formula took the chemists at Kiehl's quite a while to figure out.

Okay, so here's what I like about this cream. I always thought that I liked creams with a very high liquid content. To me, high liquid content = more spreadable = more easily absorbed = not sticky. I hate sticky creams you see. So I was a bit skeptical on whether I'd like this cream when I first saw it. It like, really does not flow at all. You see?
But it's surprisingly spreadable and easy to apply. Which makes sense I guess, because one of the challenges that Kiehl's made sure that they overcame before launching the product was to to find the right emollients (read: moisturising stuff)  to balance the beech tree extract which is sticky in nature. Thank you for considering this very important point Kiehl's!

The cream also has a very distinctive, yet familiar smell which I just could not put my finger on for the first few days I used the cream. THEN HOHO. I REALISED THAT IT SMELT LIKE A FAINTER VERSION OF THIS. (It's in caps because I was really so troubled for so many days as I couldn't figure out what the smell resembled).
(Via Kiehl's).

The Kiehl's Magic Elixir Hair Restructuring Concentrate with Rosemary Leaf and Avocado! I don't know why. But I think it does. Maybe there is something wrong with my nose. Please feel free to take a sniff of both products and let me know what you think. It's quite a pleasant smell I feel. Very herb-y and fresh.

Anyway! Kiehl's is currently holding a "Get Young With Kiehl’s" Facebook contest!

More details can be found here. I'd encourage everyone to try their luck in this contest because the Anti-Aging Duo Set is really good. See? I have one with me right here.
I bought the Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate a while back and I think it works. You see? I look totally 25 when I am actually 52.
(Chengwei stop smirking. I am only using this photo because it is the only recent photo I have with good lighting, no sunglasses, and no birthday cake with candles in front of me. I DO NOT like Hello Kitty.)

Okay and I'd like to leave you with this very good song.


Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments