Sunday, September 29, 2013

Guinness' Party In A Pint!

Hi guys! Ever heard of the phrase "getting into hot soup"? Bet you never wanted to try that. Yeah, me neither. But here's so...

Hi guys!

Ever heard of the phrase "getting into hot soup"? Bet you never wanted to try that. Yeah, me neither. But here's something that you never knew you wanted to try. Partying in a Pint! Which is exactly what a few friends and I did on Friday!

(Via Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore).

Pretty cool eh? This constructed pint-shaped concert arena at The Promontory@Marina Bay was the venue for the Guinness Arthur’s Day, which has now been hosted for the second time in Singapore.  The event was really awesome. There was of course, free Guinness.
There was so much Guinness that Nessie and I had to force our coupons onto random strangers at the end of the night. That was how wonderful the event was guys. You should have all been there.

Apart from the free Guinness, Arthur's Day was epic also because @TheFray was there!!
(I am quite proud of this shot that I took).

They sang many songs! And Nessie and I realised that hey! We actually know more than just "How To Save A Life". We also recognised "Over My Head (Cable Car), "Heartbeat" and "You Found Me" amongst others! *proud*.
(Via Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore).

We also managed to catch a set by @TimDeCotta and friends. (Yes, we know famous people. #movingupintheworld).
And we ran into many friends whom we hadn't seen in a while. It was really fun catching up with each other.
Please I am sad that I forgot to put my memory card back into my camera after transferring my F1 pictures into my laptop. HOW COME NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CLEAR AND GOOD PHOTOS WITH ANDROID PHONES PROPERLY?!! #firstworldpains.

Anyway,  post-event updates about the Guinness Arthur’s Day Concert, please "Like" the Guinness Singapore Facebook page. It's a good page. I promise you. They post regular updates on Guinness events, and also cool alcoholic images like the one shown below!


I would also like to add that Guinness should be enjoyed on Arthur’s Day, and any other occasion, responsibly, and that you can visit www.DrinkiQ.com for more information!

I would like to leave off with a good song by The Fray.


And also this photo. Please Hendric, why is the mic there?!

Cheers guys! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments