Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Try Before You Buy With Kiehl's! (and also some stuff on George Young).

Hello everyone! Okay this might have taken a while but I think you may have seen some of my Instagram photos on the Kiehl's Charity Ev...

Hello everyone!

Okay this might have taken a while but I think you may have seen some of my Instagram photos on the Kiehl's Charity Event which was held at Suntec City in conjunction with Elle Singapore in support of Autism Association (Singapore). No? Well, here are a couple of polaroids that were taken at the event.

Background: the Autism Association (Singapore) was founded in August 1992 by a group of parents concerned about inadequate provision for their children who have been diagnosed with autism. The Association aims to initiate, organize and support the provision of a broad spectrum of services for people with autism in Singapore. Such services encompass education, vocational and life skills training and residential care.

The event also marked the launch sale of the Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque which comes available in three designs, each designed by a local celebrity (okay, the blue one is designed by two local celebrities).
So, Michelle Chong designed the pink one, Jean Danker and Mike Kassem designed the blue one, and George Young designed the yellow one.
I think George Young really put a lot of thought into his sticker. His design for the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque showcases 99 red flower petals, with one being blue. It signifies 1 in every 100 children around the world being diagnosed with autism. AND HOHOHO I HAVE THE YELLOW ONE :D.
So 100% of the nett proceeds from the sale of the Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 142g will be donated to raise awareness for the children and these three Limited Edition designs will be on sale from 1st July 2013 at $45 each (my post is a little late, oops).

Anyhow! Let me move on to telling you about the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. I've been using it for a while now, and I'm loving it! It's made mainly from Amazonian White Clay to purify and detoxify the skin, and is known to remove bacteria, toxins and excess oil and deadcells that can result in enlarged pores. And you know, Amazonian sounds really tough. Just like me.
(Via Geek Crusade). Warrior Princess of the Amazons Wonder Woman and Princess Jac otherwise known as Supergirl. Can hardly tell the difference if you ask me.

Anyway! This deep-pore cleansing masque may be used for normal to oily skin types to help eliminate debris and dead surface skin-cell accumulation that can clog pores and leave skin dull-looking. I appreciate this very much, because ever since I started working at my super secret corp comms job, my complexion hasn't been all that clear. But I realise that my skin clears up if I do bother to go through the trouble of masking my face with this Rare Earth Masque. So, very happy that I now have a pack on standby when my current supply runs out.
AND THE BEST PART IS THAT MY STANDBY PACK IS SIGNED BY GEORGE YOUNG. *sigh* Think I might just have to buy another standby pack because I won't be able to bring myself to use it. Okay, anyway anyway, moving on to the main part of my post (yeah that wasn't it).
Kiehl’s has just launched its “Try Before You Buy” campaign this year, and they are welcoming everyone to book in for a consultation with one of their Kiehl’s Customer Representatives to address your individual skin concerns, and create a personally devised skin care regime to suit these needs. They are also happy to offer you a follow up appointment to ensure the products selected continue to be most beneficial for you, given that lifestyle and physiological changes may be influencing and changing your skin periodically.

So if you can't take my word for the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, you can head on down to any Kiehl's outlet to get some samples for yourself now! And while you're at it, you can also try out the new Kiehl's Skin Rescuer.


HOW IT WORKS
  1. Redeem your 5-minute consultation and 5 free samples from this link: http://goo.gl/GIvBr0
  2. Flash the confirmation page at any Kiehl’s store to receive a 5-minute consultation by a Kiehl’s Customer Representative (KCR) 
  3. The KCR will determine your skin needs and answers any queries you may have. 
  4. Enjoy 5 free samples most appropriate to your needs
Do remember to do so before the 31st of August (Chengwei's birthday and also the date of Pitbull's concert in Singapore) because the link will only be valid till then! Meanwhile, check out the Kiehl's Facebook page for regular product updates and also an album from the Kiehl's Charity Event which has one picture of me in my $29 Miss Selfridge Maxi Dress.

And now I will leave you with a picture of me and George Young, and also with a song from Pitbull.


Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments