Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July's Vanity Trove.

Hello hello, So you may have read that I was quite psyched over VanityTrove's launch of their customizable Trove . I don't know ab...

Hello hello,

So you may have read that I was quite psyched over VanityTrove's launch of their customizable Trove. I don't know about you, but I was very excited over choosing my samples. Anyhow, I received my first customizable Trove about a week ago!

(New packaging!)

And there was a note, which I must highlight because it calls me "Gorgeous". Which I am. I believe this note to be true.
Anyway, here are the samples which I redeemed for this month's Trove.

Clockwise direction from top left:
I think I like, selected all the drinks/mixtures that I could find because I don't think I would spend money buying them, because I'm generally skeptical when it comes to such things. So I thought it was a good opportunity to try these strange concoctions out. 

I was most excited of course, about the DrGL Collagen Essence, which was voted as a Best Beauty Buy by Singapore's Womens' Weekly in 2012. I hope it works. Looking very forward to trying it out :)

For more information and updates, do visit the VanityTrove website and follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Have fun picking out your own samples!

And now, a video for all of you.


Cheers!
❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments