Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A congratulatory note.

Hello friends! I've been quite busy since I came back from my trip, but I'd like to make a quick congratulatory post to my friend ...

Hello friends!

I've been quite busy since I came back from my trip, but I'd like to make a quick congratulatory post to my friend Avril who got married (sort of, as in it was her wedding ceremony, but she got married 6 months earlier so I don't really know the correct term to use) over the weekend!

(Photo stolen from Avril's Facebook profile).

May you and Thian lead a wonderful wedded life together! (Also your wedding was very fun, Van and I had a great time at the ChioBooth. Thanks!)
See you in a bit!
❤ Jac.

PS: I will update my blog with content soon. Promise. I am thinking of writing something on smelly people. What do you guys think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments