Sunday, March 31, 2013

VanityTrove April - Spring Update!

Hello girls! I recently received April's edition of Vanity Trove! I was damn excited to open the box because you know, I'm a suc...

Hello girls!

I recently received April's edition of Vanity Trove!


I was damn excited to open the box because you know, I'm a sucker for good surprises. So here's what I received in this month's trove!

Samples from Elizabeth Arden's Visible Whitening range including the Smoothing Cleanser, BB cream and Melanin Control White Capsule. I'm quite excited to try these out because I've heard so much about them. Apparently the Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleaner contains melting beads to help with the gentle exfoliation and removes surface melanin which helps your skin look instantly brighter, toned and radiant (which come on, who would say no to?)

The trove also contained samples from Japanese brand Dr.Ci:Labo including their Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Moisture EX, Super Washing Foam EX, Super Cleansing EX and the BB Perfect Cream White377+. I'm especially looking forward to trying the Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Moisture EX which promises to provide your skin with hydration that lasts all day long.
ALSO ALSO ALSO! I hope everyone read the Vanity publication which comes along with the Trove. Because on page 54 of this month's edition is my friend Carrie from The Cambelles!
Carrie's also in the running to be a Roxy Girl. Check out her video and vote for her here!

Anyway, you can subscribe to VanityTrove to receive a surprise delivered right to your doorstep each month for just $25/month. You can also like their page on Facebook for VanityTrove news and beauty updates!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks babe for spreading the word! :) Love ya!! See ya tmr!

    ReplyDelete