Monday, December 24, 2012

Estée Lauder Gifting Ideas.

Greetings friends! Okay so most of you should know by now that I'm a spontaneous spirit who treats each day like it's her last. Th...

Greetings friends!

Okay so most of you should know by now that I'm a spontaneous spirit who treats each day like it's her last. This, in other words, means that I live in the moment. Spontaneity and all you know.


And this obviously means that I do things at the very last minute. You know, in the moment. 5 minutes before the moment is not living in the moment. This also explains why James got a present which was wrapped in a Popular plastic bag which was bought at the time that the party was supposed to start (I bought the present at 7:00 pm. The party was supposed to start at 7:00 pm).
Yes, I'm aware that this is not amongst my most photogenic of moments.  But it proves my point.

Anyway, I'm sure that most of you are just as last minute as me. AND HI! I am here to recommend some good gifts from Estée Lauder which you can bequeath upon your girlfriends. And also girlfriends. And to other female acquaintances whom you might want to impress. (I will even include a TUTORIAL videos for the first look so that you can act like you can theoretically apply makeup like a pro.)

1. Art of Lips: Chic Pinks.

So this gift set is going for $76 at all Estée Lauder counters. It's a makeup pouch with a Fuchsia Lip Pencil, a Candy Lipstick and a Shocking Pink Gloss. See? 4 items. Value for money and very good to buy for the girl who wears brightly coloured items all the time. Like my good friend Melissa Choi.
Seen here at the Estée Lauder Every Woman Can Be Beautiful event on 23 July 2012.

And here's the tutorial video on how you can achieve Chic Pink Lips a la Liu Wen.


2. Pure Color Nail Lacquer set

Okay so this set retails for $52 at Estée Lauder counters. Within the pouch which can fit ALL YOUR CLUBBING ESSENTIALS is four bottles of nail polish in Purple PassionBerry HotPorcelain, (highlighted to make the colour stand out) and Pure Red

And I would buy this for someone cool and hip and trendy, who paints her nails and likes to club. Like Nessie.
Nessie is even cooler now as she has pink hair btw.
Would totally go with the Berry Hot  shade of nail polish. (Nessie if I find money on the floor I will buy this gift set for you I promise).

3. Estée Lauder x Michael Kors Gift Set

This set is $98 with every $50 purchase! Which is brilliant as it's worth over $300 and contains a Deluxe Blush Compact with 3 shades, gloss and lipstick, Extreme Mascara, Kajal EyeLiner and Nail Lacquer. VALUE FOR MONEY. And packaged nicely in a Michael Kors makeup case. Michael Kors okay. I love him. I have just followed him on Instagram and I love him so much. I would like to be the model in this photo.

GUYS, I NEED TO BE THIS GIRL. But since I can't be this girl, please someone, buy this gift set for me. I recommend it for cool and hip people such as myself, who are interested in nice bags and fans of Michael Kors who is also on Instagram.

4. Estée Lauder Limited Edition "Sparkling Nights" set

So guys this limited edition set is exclusively at Estée Lauder Tangs' counters and has crystals from Swarovski Elements is sure to add a touch of glam to your festive look this holiday season. The clutch comes with a matching mirror and a full-sized Pure Color Lipstick and costs $80! And I would recommend it to classy people such as my now ex-colleague Vanessa.
Yes, we are very stylish people who work in Gong Cha. Also we were coincidentally coordinated. Down to my red Kate Spade and her black Miu Miu and my red agnès b. and her black agnès b. which we bring into the photo. SIGH VAN I MISS YOU.

5. Limited Edition Blockbuster Ultimate Color Collection

So this set costs $108 with any $120 Estée Lauder purchase. It's the most worth it because you know, the contents have a value of over $800. Do you know how many things I can buy with $800? I can buy a pair of Ferragamo heels and a Kate Spade bag with that money.

Anyway! It contains 24 colours for you to create your own unique look, 2 Deluxe Eye and Cheek Palettes: Smoky Plums and Soft Neutrals, 3 full-size lipsticks and a gloss, a full-size Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara, and a Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencil. You can read more about it here.

And I'd recommend this to hard core fashionistas who dare to experiment with colours. Like my good friend Amanda from The Fashionide!

Okay and that's all the recommendations I have for now. If you want more suggestions and ideas on what to give to your very fashionable and beautiful female friends, do check out Estée Lauder's gift catalogue here or visit their Facebook page for more updates :).

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, I LOVE YOU.

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments