Thursday, October 04, 2012

Life is full of mysteries.

Hello everyone! So I'm sure you know this guy. Yes, this guy! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Actually I think I've only ...

Hello everyone!

So I'm sure you know this guy.

Yes, this guy! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Actually I think I've only watched less than 10 episodes. And from these 10 episodes that I've watched, I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE APPEAL OF SPONGEBOB.

Okay it is mildly entertaining. Like it is better than sitting in the office and staring into space. Better than sitting in a long and dreary meeting. Better than talking to your boss on the use of social media (assuming that your boss is incompetent and can't spell Facebook). BUT SERIOUSLY, why people like Spongebob so much is beyond me.

LIKE IT IS A SQUARE THING. WITH PANTS. WHO TALKS NONSENSE AND WHOSE LIFE IS LIKE, LOSER. Really, I don't know what makes him so attractive.

That being said, I do not know why I like Spongebob. I have three Spongebob shirts, and no clue as to why I like him so much to buy them.

See this is my AWESOME Spongebob shirt. I am even wearing it with a Spongebob hat. Sigh. Why ah?
And these are my awesome friends and I during my birthday celebration last year. And I am wearing my Spongebob shirt which says "I was Square before it was Hip".
Oh look I found an image for it.
(Via Tumblr).

And this is me in my "it's all GEEK to me" shirt. (PARDON THE MAKE UP. I WAS ACTING AS A KTV HOSTESS FOR PAMY'S FYP.)
Yes. I have 3 Spongebob shirts and I have no idea why I bought them because it's not like I hero-worship Spongebob or anything like that. It's really a mystery. Just like how people cannot conclusively figure out how the dinosaurs got wiped out, if Roman Gods are more powerful than Chinese Gods, and how this polar bear got a traffic cone stuck on his head.
(Via BuzzFeed.)

But like if you don't like questions that you don't have the answer to because it confuses you and makes you ponder the reason for your existence, then may I suggest that you read this article on some of life's mysteries, EXPLAINED. (Like how fat you'd have to be to be bulletproof.)

And I have just spent the last 30 minutes Googling, trying to figure out why I like Spongebob. Why ah? Maybe it's time to me to re-evaluate my life or something.

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments