Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Geeky Halloween!

Hello! So Halloween's in about half and hour's time and I truly believe that everyone is going to celebrate Halloween at some ravi...

Hello!

So Halloween's in about half and hour's time and I truly believe that everyone is going to celebrate Halloween at some raving party in some happening club. Except for me - because I am boring and uneventful like this.

I wasn't always like this you know. This was me just 365 days ago.

Yeah, I was happening back then. And also a Chinese gangster with tattoos splashed down my arms, but with less eyeliner than some ahlians I see on the train.

Anyway! As you guys might know, I am secretly geeky. But I guess it's not a secret anymore now that I'm blogging about it. So, what shopaholic geeks like myself enjoy doing, is surfing ThinkGeek. Seriously, the amount of time I spend on this site is EMBARRASSING.

So one day, I saw these awesome socks on ThinkGeek.
(Via ThinkGeek).

AREN'T THEY JUST SO FREAKING FUNNY?!!! I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM. THEY HAVE CAPES OKAY! CAPES.

I was just imagining, if I bought these socks, I'd have so much fun jumping off the sofa and twisting awkwardly around to see the capes fly out from behind me.

And if that's not enough, ThinkGeek had to show me what "(My) Fellow Smart Masses Also Bought".
(Via ThinkGeek).

Seriously! AREN'T THEY THEY COOLEST?!! And you know what the description says?
Be fabulous even when you sleep!

A superwoman/supergirl needs nightwear that matches with her daywear. Keeping that in mind, we found this fabulous and cute looking sleep tanks! Now, if you get called in the middle of the night to help some folks, you won't need to waste any time to change into your costume. You can get to work right away in these costume sleep tanks!

HOW CAN I NOT BUY A SUPERHEROINE SLEEP TANK TOP WITH MATCHING CAPED SOCKS?!!! So um, that's exactly what I did.
Except I couldn't decide between Supergirl and Batgirl so I bought both. Why didn't I buy the Wonder Woman outfit as well you ask? Well, the socks were out of stock and I needed a complete outfit now didn't I?

Well, in case you're secretly geeky like me, here are some other things that you can buy to match your superheroine tanks, and caped socks.

How about some superheroine underwear from ThinkGeek to go along?
No? Lace not exciting enough?

Then you may buy this Batgirl Caped Panty from SuperHeroStuff.
Yeah I know right? Things with capes are always better. So! Moving on in line with the theme on capes.

So you know, if you dress up for Halloween and you want to bring your boyfriend along, you'd want to dress up in matching outfits right? So here! I have found the perfect outfit for him to match your tank dress.
(Via ThinkGeek).

It's super flattering and will make your bf look like the alpha male of the party. And then you might get jealous because all the girls are throwing themselves at your bf. BUT NO FEAR. You can drown your sorrows by drinking beer out of your caped superhero glass.
(Via ThinkGeek).

More of a shots person? I understand.
(Via ThinkGeek).

As Sheldon said on the The Pulled Groin Extrapolation episode of The Big Bang Theory, "The tinier the (object), the more concentrated the fun!"

And then, maybe by then your bf has come around and realised that you're the hottest girl in the room. And you guys want to leave together and make out. But you're also hungry. So you can steal some food and hide it in your caped lunch bag!
(Via ThinkGeek).

The brilliant thing about this lunch bag is that it looks like part of your supercool outfit. BUT, it's actually a means to steal food from your host's house. Also, it's featured on The Big Bang Theory! You can see it in Leonard's and Sheldon's kitchen!
(Via Squidoo).

And I guess if you're the type who has a kid/ want to dress your friends' kids up/ kidnapped a kid to just complete your super caped collection, you can buy this.
(Via ThinkGeek).

Actually, I sourced for all the items that I wanted to buy on ThinkGeek, but bought them from TVStoreOnline instead. Because they had a code for 15% off and offered direct shipping to Singapore for USD$10+. And it came WITHIN A WEEK. I was very impressed.

And also I wanted to show you how I did my geeky nails. But I'm sleepy. So I'll blog about them tomorrow. Hopefully. BUT HERE IS A PREVIEW.
Okay goodnight everyone, Happy Halloween!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha Jac, reading your blog never fails to entertain me :) esp during the dullest and most mundane period of all students' lives, EXAMS! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous hello i love you pls tell me who you are <3

    ReplyDelete