Friday, September 28, 2012

Marilyn ❤

Hello! So I'm going to be blogging about geography today! Marilyns in particular. via walkhighlands . Marilyn : a mountain or hill in...

Hello!

So I'm going to be blogging about geography today! Marilyns in particular.

Marilyn: a mountain or hill in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man with a relative height of at least 150 metres (492 ft), regardless of absolute height or other merit.
- via Wikipedia

RIGHT. I'm just kidding (about the geography part, not the Marilyn). I have better things to do with my life. (But just in case you are interested, the Marilyn above is the the North Berwick Law.) Let me redefine Marilyn.

Ma: Short for Marilyn (pronounciation: mehˈrəˈleen/). Ma (pronounced as "meh"), is my very good friend from primary school, but we only started talking in secondary school.
Pretty ah? She likes georgraphy by the way. She did it as a subject in JC and also did a geography minor in uni too if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, Ma has been my good friend since secondary school and I owe a lot to her. And she is wonderful and good and everything that I could want in a friend (I cannot speak for you, maybe your definition of a good friend is someone who hits you, goes through your email history and uses your phone to send drunk texts to your boss).

Sadly, she has just moved to Australia (breaking my heart in the process), but it's okay, I will go and visit her soon and it will be exciting as it will also be my first time in Australia :)
Anyway ma ma, I hope you have a great time in Australia and I will see you soon!
Oh and one more thing, I MADE THIS FOR YOU! Have fun watching (it will loop so you can watch it forever and ever and ever).

(Also I have found that this stupid Twitpic is not a very good host so if you can't view it here, please click on the link.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @MYSECRETRAMBLES <3 on Twitpic
HAPPYBIRTHDAYMARILYN!!!

❤ Jac.

PS: Also thank you Licheng, for assuring me that Ma was not asleep yet. I hope you enjoyed Angels & Demons.

You Might Also Like

2 comments