Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cosmo turns ONE.

Hello everyone! So right, Pamy and I went for this other event roughly two weeks ago. I could of course, lie and tell you that I was invit...

Hello everyone!

So right, Pamy and I went for this other event roughly two weeks ago. I could of course, lie and tell you that I was invited to this uber exclusive event. Expected really, as I am a powerful socialite, extremely popular among the upper ranks of society. But then, most of you have probably seen my tweets. I win stuff. A lot.

And that's really how Pamy and I got invited to Cosmo's 1st Birthday Bash!! It was held at Mink, which was founded by John Langan together with Filter and Royal Room.

<digression>
I AM JOHN LANGAN'S FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. I KNOW HIM THROUGH MY FRIEND, JOHANNES. AND ONE DAY I SEE THAT THIS FACEBOOK FRIEND OF MINE WHO CONSTANTLY INVITES ME TO MINK/FILTER/ROYAL ROOM EVENTS VIA FACEBOOK IS ON XINMSN BECAUSE HE IS "Young, loaded & single: Singapore's richest men under 30"

You can view the article here.

And the many times when I went clubbing and sat at his table I had no idea he was this mega-important guy. Oh well. I guess I now understand why the drinks were always free.
</digression>

ANYWAY! Back to my most recent trip to Mink with Pamy! As I was saying, it was Cosmo's first birthday bash!
We were damn excited because there was free flow. But there was only one kind of alcoholic drink offered and it was a bit. Strange. Like nice and citrus-y at first, but started to taste like medicine after a few glasses. But aiyah, nvm. Pretty la.
We found a good spot to camwhore. And we took many photos as we are pretty.
Oops wrong photo. I meant to upload this instead.
There were also giant aluminium balloons floating around the place! So we pulled one down and camwhored with that too! (What! The event took very long to start okay.)
Aside from camwhoring, Pamy also ran into Bobby Tonelli, who greeted her with a hug. As I do not know Bobby Tonelli, I hovered awkwardly in the background while they talked about work and all that, waiting impatiently for the good Pamy to introduce me to the good Bobby Tonelli. And everyone, I SHOOK HIS HAND. The end. It is too bad that I was too excited to think clearly and DID NOT ASK PAMY TO TAKE A PHOTO OF ME AND HIM TOGETHER. I quote Pamy, "Aiyah! You never say earlier, now if I ask him, it's a bit weird." SIGH.
Via xinmsn.

So, anyway, my solution to this problem is to win more invites to more events and hope that I run into Bobby Tonelli again. Yes. This is a good plan.

We watched the panel of guys (which included Bobby Tonelli and DJ Andrew T) answer some questions from the primarily female audience and also watched Magic Babe Ning escape from two straight jackets.
I have actually heard about her before! I vaguely remember my ex-bf (the one who was into magic) saying that she is not very nice. Or something like that. But she is hot and skinny that's for sure. And she has cool hair. Works for me!

And here are some photos before I lie on my bed and play Scramble with Friends, check Instagram, refresh my Tweetdeck and eventually go to sleep.

This is my Cosmo Lollipop! Customised chocolate lollipops which were given to all guests at the party! You can customise your own at the Chocolate Graphics in Bugis+! Cute ah? I have yet to eat mine.

Also this is me and Pamy standing at the photo wall.
In hindsight, we should have chosen to take photos with the other photo wall (they had 2). You know, the wall which had "SUNSILK FUN FEARLESS FEMALES" plastered all over the wall. Now, when I look at Pamy's photo I see Katherine McPhee and Mila Kunis. When I look at my photo I see, Michelle Chia, Jessica Biel and Kim Kardashian's boobs. Terrible.

Okay and that is all for today! Goodnight everyone!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments