Sunday, August 19, 2012

The mother is awesome forever.

Hello! I want to say that my mother is awesome and fabulous and I love her very much. LOOK WHAT SHE MADE ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY! Birthday Q...

Hello!

I want to say that my mother is awesome and fabulous and I love her very much.

LOOK WHAT SHE MADE ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

Birthday Quiches! With little decorations which she made by herself. She even like ventured into the foreign and rather messy territory which happens to be my room to search for pens to decorate her signs with. I'm so proud.
CUTE RIGHT?!!! Omg my mother is so talented. And also she isn't very good at baking so she took an entire day to make 2 quiches. Her quiche making adventures take place on an annual basis whenever my birthday rolls around.
Yes so I was clearly pleased.
And I really wanted to take a photo with my mother but she refused as she said she looked too tired to take any photos.
And I shall stop blogging now. As my mother has been bugging me non-stop to upload the photos onto Facebook so that she can share them onto her Facebook.

Yes,ever since I bought her an iPhone and set up a Facebook account for her, she has been incessantly taking photos of her cooking/our house/her flowers etc etc. Which is fine, I can understand the compulsion to take photos of everything you see because you want to post it onto you social media channels.

But omg, my mother is SO SLOW at taking these photos. For example, I had to sit at the side of my table for 15 minutes because she wanted to take a photo of the quiches. In the end, I gave up and went to my room to scroll through Twitter. Because she wanted to find some ribbons to decorate the signs with. If you scroll up, you'll notice that the first picture contains signs without ribbons and in the third picture a ribbon has miraculously appeared!

Can't be bothered to scroll? Here.
HAHA. My mother is funny and amusing.

And I clearly wasn't lying when I said my room is messy on an intergalactic scale. My mother salvaged this 6 year old door tag from my old room.
She finds great joy in waving indicatively at it before showing anyone into my room. She feels that it is only fair that we properly prepare all individuals who willingly want to risk their eyes and step into my room.

BUT ON MY PART, my room is quite neat already. Better than my old room. Only my table is messy in this room, and omg I HAVE A FLOOR. And my wardrobe, as it has always been, even in my old room, is impeccable.

Okay that's all. I love my mummy forever!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments