Saturday, August 04, 2012

Estée Lauder Contest!

Greetings people! Do you remember the "Every Woman Can Be Beautiful" Campaign that I blogged about maybe a week or two back? Yes...

Greetings people!

Do you remember the "Every Woman Can Be Beautiful" Campaign that I blogged about maybe a week or two back? Yes? Good! No? You can read about it here.

I have good news and bad news for all of you.

Bad news: The makeovers and workshops have completed their run at the Paragon atrium.
Good news: WE CAN ALL WIN SOME PRIZES FROM ESTEE LAUDER. WHOOOOO!!

And I know you guys all know that I like winning things and are always asking me about how to win things. Here! Let me teach you how you can win some Estée Lauder products!

Step 1
Go to the Estée Lauder Facebook page and "Like it".

Step 2
Go to the "Photo Contest" tab.
Step 3
Vote for your favourite entry.

AND YOU'RE DONE! Simple right?

Also many people often ask me how I win things. And I tell them, "Oh, I just join many things. So you should join many things too!" The most common response to my reply is "Oh aiyah I surely won't win one la. No point in trying."

THIS MY FRIENDS, is the reason why you guys don't win as many things as I do. So if you really want to be one of the 10 lucky voters to win $200 worth of Estée Lauder products, GO AND VOTE NOW!! (And this is also what I will do now.)

Okay! Good luck and happy voting friends!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments