Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sherlock.

Hello! I want to start off by saying that yes, I realise I have many obsessions. Like in primary/secondary school/JC it was her: (via A...

Hello!

I want to start off by saying that yes, I realise I have many obsessions. Like in primary/secondary school/JC it was her:

(via Allwalls)

And also them:
(via Brothersoft)

But in JC, liking Britney stopped being so cool so I only followed her in secret. Also I decided that I try to improve my Chinese and I thus started learning Jay Chou songs.
(via Backseat Cuddler)

And on hindsight, this is probably exactly why I didn't get good grades for my AO level Chinese.

And along the way there was also them:
(via Solitary Phoenix)

I truly loved Buffy and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They were freaking awesome.

Then in uni I met Jason, the whitehot surfer, who taught me that it is okay to admire Britney Spears and so I openly liked her songs once again. (Thank you Jason, you are awesome).

And then there was of course Megan Fox. WHO WAS AWESOME IN TRANSFORMERS I LOVED HER.
(via Fun Crawler)

And this was my Twitter display picture from 2010 to 2012.

More recently (maybe last month?) I decided that I was in love with Chris Evans, aka Captain America.
(via The Cinema Source)


Like did you see him in The Avengers and in What's Your Number? HE WAS TOTALLY HOT AND AWESOME AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT IN REAL LIFE. But then I realised that he has many not very nice tattoos in real life. I could not deal. So I stopped wanting to marry him. (And I was very serious about marrying him. I even told Bernard that he could marry Taylor Swift if I married Chris Evans.)

And so I thought that I was done with my obsessions you know. BUT OMG, I RECENTLY WATCHED THE MOST EPIC, AMAZING AND AWESOME SHOW IN THE WORLD. Behold.
(via Sherlock Wiki)

It is truly the best show ever. FARRRR surpassing Bones and House and similar shows of that genre. It is genius I tell you.

As you may have guessed, it's about Sherlock Holmes. It's a modern adaptation of the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's funny and witty, captures the essence of Holmes nicely! It's not one of those adaptations which doesn't pay tribute to the book. The episodes pay enough reverence to the book and the modernity of the scenarios adds a nice twist to the flavour of the whole Sherlock experience. PLS JUST WATCH THIS IT'S BRILLIANT. (Also spoiler alert).


Yes. And now I love this Benedict Cumberbatch.
(via Collider)

HE IS AWESOME IN SHERLOCK. The good and bad thing about Sherlock is that only two seasons have been shown so far and its only 3 episodes per season. Each episode is 1.5 hours which is really long but STILL. 4.5 hours worth of Sherlock Holmes is NOT ENOUGH. Which is bad.

But I guess, it's good for me because you know, I can get obsessive and watching Sherlock for days on end won't really benefit my lifestyle although this might do wonders for my heart.

Also I have thus concluded that my life is so very sad because I now like a 36 year old British guy who isn't even very handsome. SIGH. And now I will leave you with a very good photo of Benedict Cumberbatch aka Sherlock Holmes.
(via FanPop)

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments