Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lustrous Nails by Estée Lauder.

Greetings again! Remember that I said in my previous blog post that I would wait for my nails to not be so cracked before I blogged about...

Greetings again!

Remember that I said in my previous blog post that I would wait for my nails to not be so cracked before I blogged about the nail polish but I couldn't wait.

Like the eyeshadows and the lipsticks from the same range, Pure Color Nail Lacquer uses True Vision™ Technology so that your nails will have a nice lustre to it.

The Pure Color Nail Lacquer comes in a variety of colours that you can find here. However, only 3 shades from the range available fall under the Pure Color Vivid Shine Collection.

From left to right: Dressed to Kill, Black Turquoise and Purple Velvet.

Anyway! I received DRESSED TO KILL! I think that it has the best name. I know that the colour of DRESSED TO KILL looks brown on the Estée Lauder website, but I truly think it's more of a shimmery maroon. Very pretty! (Ena received Purple Velvet, read about it here.)
On the left is what the colour looks in warm light, and the picture on the right shows how the colour looks in white light! I think the colour is really quite pretty!

The good thing about the Pure Color Nail Lacquer is that it has bendable coating that stretches with the nail for long-term durability. This results in less chipping and flaking of your nail colour! And goodness knows how much I can do with that. You cannot believe how much trauma I subject my nails to.

The three shades that I mentioned Dressed to Kill, Black Turquoise and Purple Velvet are limited edition and will only be available at Estée Lauder counters of Tangs Orchard, Takashimaya and Isetan Scotts. AND HEY! You can buy them once the shops open tomorrow!

Also! If you are really awesome at doing your nails and makeup, you can essentially use the Pure Color Vivid Shine to replicate this look.
If you manage to replicate it, please tell me. I might want to live with you and get you to do my makeup before I leave the house everyday.

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments