Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Men.

Hello! So I was at Raffles City about maybe two months ago when I saw this man playing the saxophone in a shop. It kinda reminded me of t...

Hello!

So I was at Raffles City about maybe two months ago when I saw this man playing the saxophone in a shop.

It kinda reminded me of this.



Read about it here. SO SAD RIGHT. So if you haven't heard about it yet, Joshua Bell, this handsome violin prodigy who was quite cute when he was young but is too old for me now, was playing the violin at this busy area in Washington as part of a social experiment. When told about it, this clever music academic said that surely people would gather around Joshua Bell and listen to him because his music is oh-so-fabulous.


"Let's assume," Slatkin said, "that he is not recognized and just taken for granted as a street musician...Still, I don't think that if he's really good, he's going to go unnoticed. He'd get a larger audience in Europe...but, okay, out of 1,000 people, my guess is there might be 35 or 40 who will recognize the quality for what it is. Maybe 75 to 100 will stop and spend some time listening."

See this is what clever man said. BUT YET, hardly anyone cared! I promise you, I don't think I would care either. I would be too engrossed in my Pitbull, Flo Rida and what have you. You know, trashy hip-hop that doesn't resemble classical music in anyway. Anyway this is how Joshua Bell looked like when he was younger.
And this is how he looks like now! I'm not saying he is ugly or not good looking. He has just aged and now looks too old for me. OH WELL.
It must be nice to be so obviously good at something that you don't have to choose a career in life.

So Bernard and I watched Thor yesterday!
WHAT A HANDSOME MAN WITH A NICE ACCENT. I just found out that he's Australian and have come to the conclusion that Australia is home to all the best looking guys. Like Hugh Jackman.
Look look this is his wife and they just gave birth to their daughter named India Rose. A friend of mine told me that they named her "India" because they like the country. Don't know how accurate it is. So let's say Eduardo Saverin has a son. He renounced his American citizenship because he loves Singapore very much. Would he name his son Singapore? Eduardo Singapore Saverin Junior.

Like this.

Also I am going to play Scramble with Friends now. Goodbye!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments